The Insider's Advertising Strategy
Advertising can represent your business to the world in many ways. Advertising is a powerful tool, but only if you know how, when and where to use it. Your advertising strategy can be a key competitive differentiator if you map out the advertising strategy and approach your plan systematically. Advertising is not just placing adverts or commercials on media. Advertising is about telling the world what your business stand for and what you exactly can do to help them. Advertising can be extremely powerful if you know how to use it.
Many Business owners have tried the basic advertising and claim advertising does not work…
Henry Ford Said: “A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.”
In early 2000 you only have the option to advertise was on TV, Radio, Yellow Pages, Newspapers, Magazine, and letter box drops, and it was mainly for medium or large size business.
Now with the power of technology of social media, Google and YouTube plus other third party digital platforms there are many ways to start an advertising campaign that are more effective than the old days.
You need to remember this that every advertising campaign is structured with tonnes of marketing and sales strategies that help the advertising campaign to be successful.
Advertising campaigns in four stages
- Planning before advertising campaign: It is essential at the planning stage of the advertising campaign to narrow down the target audience to be able to plan for all your adverting assets such as copy, images, landing page and follow-up email sequence etc.
- Launching an adverting campaign: Starting an adverting campaign online is not as simple as pushing the button. Now you must start putting all the pieces of the puzzle that was part of your pre-planning stage together.
- Managing an advertising campaign: When managing an advertising campaign, you should consider managing the performance of that campaign, as you might need to introduce changes to suit the needs of a client.
- Post Care advertising campaign: It was Zig Ziglar who said, sales process is incomplete until the client leaves your organisation with this in mind. Every advertising campaign has followed process because all the clients who have come through an advertising campaign, they will need further product and services from your business you need to keep nurturing your valuable customers.
To run a successful advertising campaign, you must have many elements of an advertising campaign in place and mapped out. These must include campaign objectives “Sales or Leads”, sales copy, images, videos, re-targeting, upsell, down sell, sales page, shopping cart, email sequences and so on…
All these elements carry their unique strategy, and they are all different based on the industry, budget and outcome.
Three main areas of digital advertising
- Search engines advertising
Google, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo etc
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok etc
- Third-party platforms
News Media, Blog websites etc
Knowing how these advertising platforms operate and for what type of business they are suitable for, redesign each landing page to suitable for that platform.
If you’re planning to build a website an advertisement in the near future, we will ask you in the implementation process, as this will help you get better results than the track and lower your cost.